AMS BEST SCIENTIFIC PAPER AWARD
The Annual “AMS Best Scientific Paper Award” is presented each year at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Asian Musculoskeletal Society (AMS). The award will be based on the quality of the research undertaken, particularly the diligence of the methodology, the practical clinical impact, and the clarity of the presentation.
The winner of the “AMS Best Scientific Paper Award” will receive a US$1500 award from the AMS to help support their trip to the next International Skeletal Society Meeting to be held in London 2021.
- Abstract submissions are limited to 250 words (including Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion)
- Abstracts must be formatted and organized into the Abstract Form (which is attached to this email).
- Abstracts must be based on original completed or near completed research which has not been previously published.
- Please proofread abstracts carefully to avoid errors before they are submitted. AMS is not authorized to make changes to a submission. This includes typographical errors to the abstract title or text, and additions or deletions of author names. Your abstract, if selected, will be published exactly as submitted.
- At least one of the authors should be an AMS member.